Monday, November 9, 2009

We are going this weekend to look at a site for the wedding. This is Krucker's in Pomona, New York. We are going to get married in our home county. Mainly, because that is where all of our guests are. Also, there is something so familiar and sweet about getting married in your home town.
The red and white striped tables would further our theme so well. I love the festivity of them. Don't they just scream county fair? The deal breaker on Krucker's is if they won't compromise because my vision is very clear and I know exactly what I want. Also, Krucker's is more of a picnic/reunion spot so the price includes feeding you all day. Now, I love my family but I'm not hosting an all day hang out. It will be one meal with an awesome fair food cocktail hour. Hopefully they bend to the combined will of me, Micco and my haggling, browbeating parents. We needed to call in the big guns!

1 comment:

  1. hi! did you end up using Kruckers and were they able to accommodate your vision? I also just want one meal and cocktail hour...can you let me know? thanks and congrats!

    ReplyDelete