Monday, November 16, 2009

This is it!

We went to see the venue on Sunday and it was amazing. It is looking like Krucker's is the place for us. The man in charge was so accommodating and the look fits or theme to a T. The ceremony site was sooo beautiful. It was a huge weeping willow tree between two ponds and a glade of evergreen trees. This is a picture from their website www.Kruckers.com.
I also contacted the carnival supply rental place today and the things we need are so much more affordable than I anticipated. I think we'll be okay. I'll post about the awesome rentals we will be getting next time.

What do you see as being a necessity for a county fair themed wedding?

1 comment:

  1. Really like scenic beauties and garden areas of venues. I still remember my cousin celebrated her success party at one of the sea located event space last year. It was a pool party with branded drinks and barbeques. Sumptuous lunch with quality desserts was delicious as well.

    ReplyDelete