Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am not a country girl but...

I don't remember where I got this image because I pulled it as soon as I saw it and stuck it in my "Wedding Inspiration" file. So if you know where it's from please let me know. I actually love this image so much that it made it from the wedding inspiration file into the "Limited Wedding Inspiration" file. That's how in it that I am. I have refined my inspiration folder.
What I LOVE about this picture is the way the tables surround the dance floor. And can I just say that I am obsessed with the bales of hay! The globes floating over the dance floor are precious. The only thing that I would want to add is a string of festoon lights strung around the perimeter of the dance floor. These lights would just make it perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment