Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Wedding

Micco and I began dating 7 years ago. We became engaged on our 7 year anniversary on November 1, 2009 in Philadelphia. We are so excited to begin planning our wedding. We need to get started because we are planning to get married in August 2010. We are having a county fair themed wedding which will be very non-traditional but incredibly awesome. We are trying to do the whole thing on a budget of $8,000 dollars. I don't know if that is possible. What I do know is that we will NOT be dipping into our savings (i.e. house buying fund) because a wedding many be amazing and meaningful BUT it is one night and not where we will live and build our family.
I am going to use this site to organize my ideas and build my inspiration. I am well on my way though because 7 years of dating is a lot of time to plan the dream wedding.

1 comment: